Danielle M. Hoover is an Associate Attorney at Oleander Law Partners, who has practiced exclusively family law since 2010. She has experience in all aspects of family law litigation, with a focus on marital dissolution. She has handled a wide range of issues, including parentage actions, domestic violence, child custody and visitation, property characterization and division, asset valuations, misappropriation of assets, tracing and reimbursement issues, child and spousal support, pre-marital agreements and post-marital agreements.
Danielle has significant experience with complex marital dissolutions involving financially sophisticated issues and high assets. She routinely works with a variety of experts in other fields such as psychology, valuation, accounting, and finance to ensure effective representation of her clients.
Danielle is not only experienced in complicated litigation matters, but she also assists clients in a variety of alternative dispute mechanisms, such as mediation, collaborative law, direct negotiations, and “4 way” settlement meetings.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Mediator by The Bar Association of San Francisco, 2017
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Member, San Mateo County Bar Association
AWARDS & HONORS
- Top Rising Stars, Northern California Super Lawyers, 2017 & 2018
- Recipient of the Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, 2013
- Same-Sex Divorce Jurisdiction: A Critical Analysis of Chambers v. Ormiston and Why Divorce is an Incident of Marriage that Should be Uniformly Recognized Throughout the States, 50 Santa Clara Rev. 225 (2010).
- State Bar of California
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2010
- B.S., Santa Clara University, 2005